The Three Steps to access myHealth
1) Register for an e-ID (if you don't already have one). Please go to this myGov link for information.
2) Subscribe to myHealth. Go to mygov.mt, sign in with your e-ID, go to "Manage My Services", then to "Subscribe to an eGovernment Service", then choose "Ministry for Health" from the drop-down list and subscribe to myHealth.
3) Enter your ID number and e-ID password on this webpage.
For more help, please go to the Help page.
myHealth: the Government of Malta's portal for online access to health records
NEWS: The e-ID Office has moved to Gattard House, Blatal-Bajda. This office issues both e-ID cards and e-ID passwords. To access myHealth, you need an e-ID password.
Patients and the doctors they choose can access health data through this site. The following data is accessible:
1) Mater Dei Hospital (MDH) Case Summaries (inpatient discharge letters from 2008 onwards),
2) Current Pharmacy of your Choice medicines entitlement
3) Lab results and medical image reports (Biochemistry, Haematology, Immunology. Toxicology from 2008 onwards; Microbiology, Virology, Blood Bank, Histology and Cytology from December 2012 onwards). For patients to access this data it has to be released to them by the doctor/s they are linked to in myHealth.
4) Outpatient / clinic appointments at Government Hospitals.
Patients may approach one or more doctors through myHealth, to give the doctor/s access to their data and to access results and reports released to them by their doctors in myHealth.
Patients and doctors can also set up email notifications, and sms reminders for appointments.
The site is secured by the Government's electronic identity (e-ID) system, so the service is available to all those who have a Maltese e-ID and their e-ID delegates.
“A society that fosters an environment that is conducive to persons attaining their maximum potential for health and well-being”
Over the last few years, the Government Health Service have been implementing a number of eHealth solutions as part of its overall ICT strategy with the prime objective of improving processes and patient care. Through eHealth solutions, patients are already benefiting from improved and more efficient services.